The moment Thanksgiving is over, the holiday season is officially in session. The lights begin to twinkle everywhere you go and variation of holiday songs flood your ears with the sounds of Christmas. Everything just feels a little bit more magical this time of year. Most importantly, beautiful treats are all around.
Here are a few ideas for must have foodie treats that will be available throughout December and make great gifts:
- Cured is the G.O.A.T. when it comes to holiday gifts. You can find gift boxes to fit anyone in your life, set up catering for your event or swing in and find those perfect stocking stuffers from their pantry section.
- For the busy people in your life, gift the gift of delivery with a Nosh Boulder gift certificate.
- Ramble on Pearl is one of those shops where you can find a little bit of everything. Besides local trinkets, you can also find A Bite of Boulder available for purchase all season long.
- If you haven’t tried Locavore yet, this season give it a go. Choose from a variety of local, humanely raised meats to turn your holiday meal into a feast. They offer many price points to send the gift of a meat box to your friends and family as well.
Like what you’re reading? The 12 Days of Giveaways is happening on the First Bite Instagram and Facebook page from December 1–12.
After over a year of limited social interaction, safely enjoying Boulder holiday traditions have never seemed more exciting. Mask up and head to the following events all over the county.
- All season long head to Miracle at Avanti on both Pearl St and Por Wine House in Louisville
- Chautauqua will be offering Santa’s cottage, sleigh rides, and more from December 10-12
- Specializing in extraordinary experiences, St. Julien is a great spot to enjoy a range of holiday activities all month long. From Charlie Brown and the Nutcracker, to Candlelit Dinners and the New Year’s Eve Masquerade.